Sunday, March 4, 2012

Further Academic Adventure

I am excited to celebrate my nomination into The National Society of Collegiate Scholors (NSCS)! NSCS is the honor society for certain high acheiving students. Upon acceptance into this generous association, among other honorable privileges, many scholorships become available to the member.

The National Society of Collegiate Scholors wrote to me this:

"You should feel proud of this prestigious national recognition of your outstanding work . . . Your hard work has earned you a place among the elite of today's [univeristy] students."

As of February 27, 2012, I am celebrated nationally as an above-average scholor. As I continue to acheive my goals, I look forward to sharing through more literature and artistic expressions my learning. Thank you for being a part of my career!

No comments:

Post a Comment